Afghanistan Civil Documents Explained

The following link from the US State department’s website includes information and explanation about obtaining various Afghanistan civil documents including Marriage certificates, divorce certificates, military records, prison records, getting passport and tazkira, etc.

*** Special Notes ***

  1. You do not need Afghanistan police certificate.
  2. For Afghanistan birth certificate, use tazkira that has been verified by Ministry of Interior first followed by the English translation certification by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
  3. Everyone in your case needs Afghan electronic passport. Hand written passport is longer accepted by the US Embassy Kabul.

Link to visit official US State Department site: Afghanistan Civil Documents

Post Your Comments