Green Cards for Employees of the U.S. Government Abroad

Foreign employees of the U.S. government abroad may, based on years of loyalty or other special circumstances, qualify for U.S. lawful permanent residence.

This is a very special program that makes foreign US government employees eligible after many years of loyal service, and the application process requires recommendation from a US ambassador and approval by the US Secretary of State.

The visa application is called DS-1884 which can found at:

For more information, please visit:


Post Your Comments