After submitting your DS-260 application and especially after your visa interview or medical exam, it is highly recommended that you should check the application status of your DS-260.
Specifically, you should be checking to make sure the application status shows “complete”. If it shows “Incomplete” or “Re-Open”, then follow these instructions to fix your application:
- Open your application by clicking here DS-260, Online Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application
- Next, enter your Case Number (for example, KBL2016145812) and Invoice ID
- Note: If you don’t know your invoice ID, then check your email documents for the number and/or contact the person that helped you submit the DS-260 to locate for you.
- Finally, check the status of each person’s application in your case and make sure the status says “complete”.
- If the status doesn’t say complete, then perform these next instructions given in the screen-shot.
VERY IMPORTANT! If your IV Application status is not showing complete, then your visa issuance could be delayed or not issued until you fix your application.
After re-submitting DS-260, you will not get interview again (if you have already given interview).